FS: 2 x Maxi-Jet mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 complete maxi-jet mod kits for the maxi 1200's with magnetic mounts. (and 1 maxi-jet 1200). Each kit with the maxijet included costs $49.99 without shipping. Since I only have one maxijet, I am asking $60 shipped for everything pictured. (2 kits + 1 maxijet 1200)
Depending on demand may split the set

These include everything seen below. (just need a vinegar bath)
100_3912.jpg


100_3913.jpg
 
Since I have had a few people ask, these are the Gulfstream II mods that give the maxi-jet 1200 the flow rate of 2100gph.
Thanks
 
These are sold.
Mods please close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new