FS: 250w reef optics pendant

green machine

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 250w reef optics pendant I would like to sell for $80.

I no longer need this as I am building a retro SE setup.

S7002123.jpg
 
no it does not. Just pendant, this pendant new was $130 and I can also throw in a 5 month old Pheonix 14k for an extra $5.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new