May 8, 2009 #1 G green machine Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a 250w reef optics pendant I would like to sell for $80. I no longer need this as I am building a retro SE setup.
I have a 250w reef optics pendant I would like to sell for $80. I no longer need this as I am building a retro SE setup.
May 10, 2009 #2 OP OP G green machine Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 anyone?
May 10, 2009 #3 X xrayrider Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 19, 2009 Messages 197 Reaction score 0 Location Boise, Idaho Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Does it come with a ballast?
May 10, 2009 #4 OP OP G green machine Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 no it does not. Just pendant, this pendant new was $130 and I can also throw in a 5 month old Pheonix 14k for an extra $5.
no it does not. Just pendant, this pendant new was $130 and I can also throw in a 5 month old Pheonix 14k for an extra $5.
May 10, 2009 #5 J Jon Luciani Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 155 Reaction score 1 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are you from IL?
May 10, 2009 #6 OP OP G green machine Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 no im from florida but i am willing to ship it.