FS 48" hamilton hood

  • Thread starter Thread starter roshi719
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
34
Location
Bradley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 48" hamilton hood fixture. It has hammer tone reflector and the twin 4" fans. It is 2 x 250 watt SE halide plus 2 x 96 watt CF actinic. Needs new actinic bulbs but I have two sets of XM 20,000 K bulbs with 6 months on each set that I will include.

I am asking $250

Please PM if interested
 
Light sold locally. Mods close thread please
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new