FS: BNIB Tunze and Reeflo

sps4mytank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
386
Reaction score
6
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Like the title says

Brand new in box:

Tunze 6125 $175 shipped.

Reeflo Dart $275 shipped.

koralia controllable pumps. this is the koralia 1 and does not include the controller. These retail for 40 bucks via marinedepot, but i will let go for 30 bucks or buy both for 50 each. I have plenty more items i will be liquidating.

I also have some used wavy seas. (3/4") will include plumbing. Each will sell for 80 bucks or can buy both for 140. Buyer pays actual shipping.
P8120024.jpg

P8120026.jpg

P8120027.jpg

P8120028.jpg

P8120029.jpg


PM is key. I am located in zip 92843. I ship usps.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new