• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS/FT: Blue cloves

euphoricgear

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in North Hollywood, CA

I got some blue cloves, the small xenia looking ones. I can't take nice pix on my phone cause I got LEDs and you cant even see them in the pix.

Selling for $15 for about a 2" size frag. I haven't really sold here since I used to sell on RC or trade there.

Will also trade for some zoas.

PM is key.

Can also meet at Carson or Oxnard on weekends. Glendale at nights.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new