• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Magic Carpet/ SPS/ Torch

Item Price
20-280
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
377
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I will be in Anaheim this coming Monday morning (Memorial Day). I can bring a few frags and meet in Anaheim or on the way down from the High Desert (92345). Please message me with any questions. I apologize in advance. I'm currently not shipping.


GridArt_20250522_174928664.jpg


A1.Orange Creamsicle $55
A2. Orange Creamsicle $25
A3. Orange Creamsicle $30
A4. Orange Creamsicle $30


GridArt_20250522_175158651.jpg

B1. Red Planet $35
B2. Red Planet $20
B3. Red Planet $45 XL


GridArt_20250522_175409703.jpg


C1. PC Rainbow $25
C2. PC Rainbow $30
C3. PC Rainbow $30



GridArt_20250522_191421080.jpg


D1. Vivid Rainbow $25
D2. Vivid Rainbow $20
E. Bill Murray SOLD
F. TSA Carolina Reaper $35
G. Battle Coral Nero Table $30
H. JF Fox Flame $25


GridArt_20250522_191728729.jpg


I. Red Beard $35
J. Hawkins Echinata $25
K. Oregon Tort $25
L. Unicorn Bubble Bath $25
M. Battle Coral Rainbow Army $25
N. Beach Bum Monti $20 (Its been in low light)



GridArt_20250416_200726324.jpg


Indo Gold Torch $75

20250523_111552.jpg

Magic Carpet 2.25+" $280


GridArt_20250522_175158651.jpg
 
interested in some if you were to ever ship -- thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new