FS: Photoshop CS3 (WIN)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAXreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MAXreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2009
Messages
435
Reaction score
125
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For your coral, fish and tank pictures!!

I am selling a LEGAL full version of Photoshop CS3. The ultimate software for photo editing. You can install it on 2 computers. It has the original packaging, DVD and documentation that came with it.
Once I know the buyer I will do a legal transfer of the license with Adobe and you get a copy of this.

In the mean time Adobe just came out with CS4 and not for selling purposes I am saying this but CS3 has really all the tools you need. If you still want to have the newest version CS4 sells for $799 and an upgrade from CS3 to 4 is $199

Asking $275 + a few bucks for the shipping
 
Great deal!
 
YGPM

Dennis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new