FS Powder Blue tang

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased powder blue with a great(timid)personality for sale. Poor thing was bullied when introduced to the main tank and so it is back in the QT. I want to re-home this beauty. Will part for $45.00.
Any interest please PM me.
Thanks!
Bill

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man, I just picked up a powder brown yesterday, I would have taken this guy in a heartbeat. I'm guessing everyone would advise against me putting 2 of the same "body style" tangs in the same tank? Or are these guys peaceful enough that it might work? I've also got a smaller tomini tang in the tank already who hasn't show any aggression to the powder brown.

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh man, I just picked up a powder brown yesterday, I would have taken this guy in a heartbeat. I'm guessing everyone would advise against me putting 2 of the same "body style" tangs in the same tank? Or are these guys peaceful enough that it might work? I've also got a smaller tomini tang in the tank already who hasn't show any aggression to the powder brown.
Scratch this question, not even going to attempt putting them together.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wanted to add it now would be the time before the powder brown has established a terrirory. The added benefit is the one for sale has been in quarantine. Word on the street powder blues and Browns are ich magnets.

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you wanted to add it now would be the time before the powder brown has established a terrirory. The added benefit is the one for sale has been in quarantine. Word on the street powder blues and Browns are ich magnets.
As much as I'd love to have both, I'm not going to chance it. My original plan was one or the other. I'd rather not stress them both out and end up battling ich. :)

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A wise and disciplined approach. As we're both in the same town anytime you want to come check out my thank you more than welcome to. Nothing fancy just a soft Coral tank.

OP
OP
chevy4w

chevy4w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gee, thanks for helping me sell my powder blue!
Geese!
gee thanks for helping me sell my powder blue! This advice ought to help!!

jd06351

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you already did the hard part of the QT, so anyone wanting one of these should jump all over this(like I wanted to), and half the price to boot. If I had only waited one more day this guy would be mine. :-(

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gee, thanks for helping me sell my powder blue!
Geese!

gee thanks for helping me sell my powder blue! This advice ought to help!!
Hi Bill. I wasn't trying to quash your sale on the contrary I was pointing out the benefit a batting now and that had been quarantined already. those are beautiful fish and you quarantined it already. You're offering a great deal to somebody you shouldn't have any problem selling it.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back