FS: QuietOne 5000 pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter nature786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nature786

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
566
Reaction score
30
Location
Chester, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I no longer need this pump, the only issue with it are the two small chips on the inside of the housing(seen in the last pic) and I'm missing the small hose attachments. The chips make it a bit noisy but if used inside a stand with doors then it shouldn't be a problem. For further info and dimensions please refer to the link provided.

Asking $65 Shipped.

Link for price comparison to a new one:
http://www.marinedepot.com/Lifegard...ard_Aquatics-RB30000-FIWPSBFT-RB30022-vi.html


uploadfromtaptalk1408584235510.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408584255169.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408584271659.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1408584278632.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new