• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: SRO XP 3000 internal cone Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter chk4tix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
650
Reaction score
240
Location
DFW
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a SRO XP3000 10" cone skimmer that I am selling, I used it for about a year on my 150g. I moved and kept it with plans to use it with new build but it doesn't look like i will be going bigger anytime soon. This skimmer is awesome. I am asking $430 shipped.




Rated for tanks up to 300g
Optimal Sump Depth: 6-6.5"
20537181-EDE5-41A9-A582-169307ECE394-10920-0000012942B85D3B.jpg

40A46291-6845-4F15-ACDF-59B0C998A35A-10920-000001291E097D20.jpg
 
Sent a pm
 
New price $380 shipped
 
Sold, Mods please close. Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new