FS Sump,s

shapermike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several sumps for sale

I am in Fillmore Ca 93015

If you pay for shipping I will consider but the glass one is heavy.

PM Sump Acrylic $100
Dem: 24”L x 11 ½” W x 16 ½” T
DSC_8803.jpg



Sump Acrylic $50
Dem: 36 ¾ ”L x 10 ½ ” W x 16 ½” T
DSC_8805.jpg



Visio Sump Glass $60
Dem: 24”L x 121/2”W x 16 ½” T
DSC_8812.jpg

DSC_8813.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dang do you ship? :D
 
If you pay for shipping I will consider but the glass one is heavy.
 
Last edited:
Do you have a larger pic of this one?

Sump Acrylic $50
Dem: 36 ¾ ”L x 10 ½ ” W x 16 ½” T

Also how much shipping to 30741?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new