• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Superman and Tri-Color Bleeding Apple Scoly's

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daimyo68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Daimyo68

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
255
Reaction score
38
Location
North Palm Beach, Florda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling off my Australian Scolymia's. Both are in perfect health, and eating well. I have been feeding them Mysis, Krill and small pieces of Silversides.

First picture is of the Superman - $300 Shipped
Second picture is of the Tri-Color Bleeding Apple - $275 Shipped
Third Picture is of the Tri-Color Bleeding Apple with tentacles extended while eating a small piece of silverside.

Superman
supermanscoly.jpg


Tri-Color Bleeding Apple
Bleedingapple1.jpg

Bleedingapple2.jpg
 
Last edited:
That superman is awesome, saw one sell elsewhere for over $400! Nice photo of the bleeding apple too!
 
i have seen these in person and they are SICK!! The superman has 2 green streaks in it too! You can see 1 in the pic.
 
That superman is awesome, saw one sell elsewhere for over $400! Nice photo of the bleeding apple too!

This one can be in your tank for $300 :)

i have seen these in person and they are SICK!! The superman has 2 green streaks in it too! You can see 1 in the pic.
Come back and get him :bigsmile:
 
Last edited:
I heard about Joann and her nice tank fr my friend Brian, but I just bought a house so I can't afford these corals or her frags!
 
I know these are not yours, but I heard from my friend brian (from stuart) that you have most every named chalice. he has been to your place and bought or traded with you before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new