FS: Vertex 250 skimmer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter NVTE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NVTE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
540
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Vertex 250 Protein Skimmer. It is around 10 month old. working great, but I look for something to try on my tank. Just need to clean up little bit. $270 shipped. or $245 pick up in CA, 92841.

The skimmer is 31" tall. with 8" body.
Rate up to 250gallon.
 
I just took picture of this skimmer.
IMG_5514.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new