FS: Vortech MP40w Never Been Used

  • Thread starter Thread starter thomasdo87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasdo87

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
592
Reaction score
8
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new, but opened box, Vortech MP40w. I am looking for 380 shipped.

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0414-2.jpg
 
good price. that almost what i got for it wholesale
 
i have another lol. i thought I would you use 2 but then its just way too much for my system.
 
Want to work a trade? :D
 
SOLD! Thanks everyone.

Oh and Hypertek if your interested in the Sunpod, I'll contact you after the new tank is set-up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new