FS: WWC Piggy Pink Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoReef165
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GoReef165

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
122
Reaction score
58
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
This beauty has about 22 eyes and is about 1 1/2 times larger than a silver dollar. I was going to frag it into pieces but thought I'd see if anyone wanted to buy the entire piece before I do. I'd ask $50-$60 per eye if I fragged it.

The photos don't do it any justice. It's truly an amazing looking piece in person.

Send me a PM if interested. Thx for looking.

$500 OBO
 

Attachments

  • WWC_PiggyPink1.jpg
    WWC_PiggyPink1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 567
  • WWC_PiggyPink2.jpg
    WWC_PiggyPink2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 599
That is a beauty, good luck...I hope you can sell it in tact.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new