OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are some pretty sexy fish... good addition to your tank. I like them.

Nice clowns. Bonnie and Clyde approve.

Thanks ! ! Wife wants to name them Frosty and Krystal, I was thinking Snow White and the Huntsman
dunno2.gif

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I tried my best to get a decent pic of these 2 but they don't stop moving AT ALL. I took about 35 pics and these 2 were the best I could do right now. I fed them some mysis and they scarfed it down. They are swimming all over the tank and seem to be adjusting well. They were not a bonded pair and were in separate tanks. The LFS uses small 3 gal tanks to QT all his fish that he has for sale and they were 2 tanks away from each other. They seem more like a bonded pair than I would have thought. They swim together and apart but always come back to each other. Kinda cute. The larger one has the white dorsal and black tail an is approximately 2". The smaller one has mostly white dorsal with some black in it and is about 1.5". He also has a few spots on his side. I don't know what they are but as close as I can tell they look like Frostbite, but I am not positive.

Clowns1.jpg

Clowns2.jpg
Beautiful pair of fish Fudesy and great pictures!

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Retested dkH after dosing some soda ash and it's back to 8.06. Also salinity had dropped to 1.0235 so I added a gallon of 1.029 to the ATO. I will retest in a couple days to recheck

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I tried my best to get a decent pic of these 2 but they don't stop moving AT ALL. I took about 35 pics and these 2 were the best I could do right now. I fed them some mysis and they scarfed it down. They are swimming all over the tank and seem to be adjusting well. They were not a bonded pair and were in separate tanks. The LFS uses small 3 gal tanks to QT all his fish that he has for sale and they were 2 tanks away from each other. They seem more like a bonded pair than I would have thought. They swim together and apart but always come back to each other. Kinda cute. The larger one has the white dorsal and black tail an is approximately 2". The smaller one has mostly white dorsal with some black in it and is about 1.5". He also has a few spots on his side. I don't know what they are but as close as I can tell they look like Frostbite, but I am not positive.

Clowns1.jpg

Clowns2.jpg
Me likey! Nice clowns Fudsey!

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missed a bunch the past couple weeks, glad to see some fish in the tank! My gonnies like a little grime in the water. Only times ive seen them angry were when I bottomed out N&P. Great coral shots!

Ya without fish in there my trates took a dive. I shut off the sulfur reactor when they were getting low but they continued to drop. I was feeding pellets occasionally but it didn't help. Now that there are a couple fish in there, I'm hoping they rise up again.

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bottom looks pretty dang similar. I really like the top one though... The white dorsal fin is awesome.

I need one of your BTA for them ;);)

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clowns were a specially devised trap, wasn't it? Ty will see the pretty white clowns... And then I got him! Give me your pot of gold you anemone leprechaun! [emoji23]

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Joyful
bouncy.gif

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow @Fudsey :) spent most of my day reading your thread. What an experience with all of the shipping issues and the used tank sale... it sure has turned out nice though! Keep it up!

I can tell, I just came back on after a few hours and I had 130 alerts :)

Beautiful clowns!

Thank you ! ! :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back