• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Full System Teare Down - Chicago IL - Shipping Available for Certin Items

Item Price
10-1,500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Max Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
61
Reaction score
40
Location
Skokie
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

The good news is I get to move to Germany. The bad news is I have to tear down everything and start over. It has be an amazing journey learning, building, and enjoying my tank. Here is everything I have to offer. Let me know if your interested in anything. Its all gotta go. I'm willing to ship most items but the RO/DI system, Reef Roller Mat, and tank + stand I can't. If your in the chicago land area I can come drop it off for you. Note: The RedSea 170 is not normaly able to take the Reef Roler Mat 500 however i was able to modify it so that it fit the roller mat and the protein skimmer. Unfortunately the ATO tank no longer sits in the normal location. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.

1662750901062.png


IMG_8016(1).jpeg IMG_8808.jpeg IMG_8812.jpeg IMG_9007.jpeg IMG_9008.jpeg IMG_9009.jpeg IMG_9010.jpeg IMG_9011.jpeg 1662750835676.png
 
Hello All,

The good news is I get to move to Germany. The bad news is I have to tear down everything and start over. It has be an amazing journey learning, building, and enjoying my tank. Here is everything I have to offer. Let me know if your interested in anything. Its all gotta go. I'm willing to ship most items but the RO/DI system, Reef Roller Mat, and tank + stand I can't. If your in the chicago land area I can come drop it off for you. Note: The RedSea 170 is not normaly able to take the Reef Roler Mat 500 however i was able to modify it so that it fit the roller mat and the protein skimmer. Unfortunately the ATO tank no longer sits in the normal location. Feel free to contact me with additional questions.

1662750901062.png


IMG_8016(1).jpeg IMG_8808.jpeg IMG_8812.jpeg IMG_9007.jpeg IMG_9008.jpeg IMG_9009.jpeg IMG_9010.jpeg IMG_9011.jpeg 1662750835676.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new