Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

12/22
2 months.jpg


12/23
14 months.jpg


12/2024
4.jpg


Getting ready for another Red Sea AIO to arrive, will hopefully have as much luck with the 2nd tank as this one!
 
Beautiful and I’m not being critical but you should add some type of wrasse to your tank. ;)
Oh I definitely do, any recommendations? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Oh I definitely do, any recommendations? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
One of those wrasse thingy fish, tailspot wrasse or diamond watchman wrasse?
 
Now I really believe it’s the MH/T-5’s that made your acros grow so fast. All of your acros/coral grew tremendously from the looks of your pictures!

I’m kind of perplexed by my Radion Gen 4s; sometimes I get these growth spurts, but then nothing for months. I had run MHs/T5s years ago and experienced a rapid and steady growth of coral as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new