Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

July 2024 farm start up
IMG_9077.JPEG


October 2025 - 15 months - all started from frags from the main display or frags acquired.
Let me know if your interested in any frags/Colonies in todays scale, time to thin out the farm.

IMG_6787.JPEG
 
Last edited:
Full time job it seems. I am sure you will find buyers. Just a suggestion start a site itemize them and give an idea of care level, light, and flow requirements. Unfortunately I am located in Canada. Good Luck
 
Full time job it seems. I am sure you will find buyers. Just a suggestion start a site itemize them and give an idea of care level, light, and flow requirements. Unfortunately I am located in Canada. Good Luck
The company has a website, Reef2Reef frowns on any advertising unless you pay them $350.00 per month to be an "official Vendor"
 
No filter taken this AM still battling Dino’s but think I am winning? Lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3041.jpeg
    IMG_3041.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 99
July 2025 to today
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2040.jpeg
    IMG_2040.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3131.jpeg
    IMG_3131.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 72

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new