Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

IMG_20180428_195149.jpg IMG_20180529_154220.jpg IMG_20180906_163714.jpg IMG_20190114_121221.jpg IMG_20190222_191437.jpg
 
20190222_115110.jpg


Here's my 110 gal that I've neglected for over a year. I just did the basic maintenance and haven't added anything to it. But that's definitely changed now with my life settling down. I've now been dosing for a couple weeks instead of relying on water changes and have had steady parameters for a week now. I bought some corals from the wwc sale to start filling in the rock. I will be adding some fish to it soon as well beings I only have a yellow tang and a banggai cardinal right now.
 
This is my 65g with 2 Marineland Emperor 400 with 8 mini bags of carbon; filter floss; Fluval block sponge for biological , stock light, Sea Clone Protein Skimmer, 20g sump (not in use) (29g going to turn in a sump), 3 (had 4) Black Ice Clownfish
20190227_063430.jpeg
IMG_1961.jpeg
IMG_1970.jpeg
 
The top picture is a year ago. The bottom one was taken a week ago. I have a 150 gallon tank waiting in the Garage. Should be changing everything over in two weeks. I can not wait!!

uc
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new