Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

IMG_1556.JPG
IMG_3043.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG
 
hooh my progression has been rough :/ Lost a few fish in the beginning, along with inverts and coral but now it looks decent! blasted coral are closing up for the night tho and the glass is dirty too *sigh* but you know what its fine :)
 
110 gallon Red Sea Max S400 Mixed Reef.

That's gotta be THE BIGGEST elegance I have ever seen! I can only dream that mine will ever be that large. It's the size of a baby's head on a good day ;Shamefullyembarrased (jk that monstrosity would overflow in my tank; it's a twenty high.) Amazing tank tho dude!
 
June 2006

100_8575Large.jpg


November 2006

100_0033Large.jpg


March 2007

100_2283.jpg


June 2007

100_3884.jpg


May 2008

IMG_0430.jpg


March 2009

IMG_5006.jpg


Feb 2010

003-20.jpg


May 2010

026copy.jpg


Dec 2010

008-24.jpg
Do still have this system? I remember being feature reefkeeping tank of the month! I remember to had a lot cool wrasses. I was iust curious!
 
I know fish and coral are supposed to grow, but what about tanks?


2/2019

4620B719-4F9D-4CFC-AE51-2BAA8FB82B1E.jpeg

8/2019

B5DF30CC-CCD1-4E13-A8CF-7AB4B36F8616.jpeg
Haha! I ain’t got a real start on this 75. Bought some some rock from a guy trying to sell me one of his 200’s.

Sad part is I’m thinking about it. Even if it sits in storage for a little bit. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new