Full Tank Shots!!! Postem Here.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jasert39
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
SAWEET tanks everyone! :) My new tank will be up and stocked tonight! Pics coming.
 
fulltank.jpg
 
This thread needs to be updated. so here's my recent look.

May 2007
IMG_3200.jpg


Sept 2009
TankShotHIRES_09_24_09.jpg
 
Last edited:
I updated puting may 2007 shot then sept 2009...The corals would be about twice this large had it not have been for all the fragging and sharing im doing...enjoy
 
Last edited:
Very nice FTS JG.. love looking at progression shot..
 
That is one sweet tank!!!

You should get a frag tank and pull those racks out. ;)

I use to have a frag tank but it got out of control so the only way I could control the overflow of coral is to store them in the main tank. The two racks in front are only temperary because of some soccer ball size coral i cut up and am sharing with other reefers. Once they are gone the two racks in front are coming out. the wife doesnt like them either.:squigglemouth:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new