OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is this BLUE garbage !!!! I say you send us all those ugly looking sticks before thanksgiving

BTW did you start zeovit ?
hey bud long time no talk! I hope all is well for you. No zeo yet. Just a skimmer. Still getting the lights dialed in. Dialed them back to 40% recently when Victor of WWC was over and recommended the change.

gofor100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been following this on Instagram, and it is looking amazing!

What's your current fish stock list? Fish are what brought me into the hobby, but the corals are what keep me in.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey bud long time no talk! I hope all is well for you. No zeo yet. Just a skimmer. Still getting the lights dialed in. Dialed them back to 40% recently when Victor of WWC was over and recommended the change.
Well it’s my fault ! Lots of change in life - will call you sometime .
I did see the amazing haul you and Victor did !! And love the new bearded look man

Now , are you gonna let everything just grow whatever you have or will you keep buying frags ?

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been following this on Instagram, and it is looking amazing!

What's your current fish stock list? Fish are what brought me into the hobby, but the corals are what keep me in.
yellow tang
Swallowtail Angel
2 - red margin fairy wrasses
2 - blue throat fairy wrasses

for the moment I am laying low on fish. The price on them is very high right now due to limited flights because of Covid. This has inflated shipping cost immensely.

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well it’s my fault ! Lots of change in life - will call you sometime .
I did see the amazing haul you and Victor did !! And love the new bearded look man

Now , are you gonna let everything just grow whatever you have or will you keep buying frags ?
Currently, I have about 3 frag racks with a total of 40 frag‘s in the frag rack for evaluation. I have them separated by how they look. If they start looking really good they get moved up onto the reef. Problem is, more Frags keep showing up. Haven’t figured out a way to solve that problem. #reeferproblems

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently, I have about 3 frag racks with a total of 40 frag‘s in the frag rack for evaluation. I have them separated by how they look. If they start looking really good they get moved up onto the reef. Problem is, more Frags keep showing up. Haven’t figured out a way to solve that problem. #reeferproblems

Well am here to solve such problems for you !!! Let’s see some more pics

gofor100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yellow tang
Swallowtail Angel
2 - red margin fairy wrasses
2 - blue throat fairy wrasses

for the moment I am laying low on fish. The price on them is very high right now due to limited flights because of Covid. This has inflated shipping cost immensely.

I feel ya'... any special fish that you're keeping an eye out for? I'm stocking my tank as we speak and taking the opposite approach as you. Stocking the tank with most of the fish I want first, then I'll move onto adding the corals. My young kids are not as impressed with corals as they are with fish yet.

OP
OP
gcarroll

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel ya'... any special fish that you're keeping an eye out for? I'm stocking my tank as we speak and taking the opposite approach as you. Stocking the tank with most of the fish I want first, then I'll move onto adding the corals. My young kids are not as impressed with corals as they are with fish yet.
I would really like to get about 20 Red saddled anthias (flavagutatus). A pair of rhomboid wrasses, purple tang, and a powder blue tang.

Cu8ano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little update
483C86F8-7C5F-4098-8C4C-F7C91A6196A0.jpeg
Love it man! Wonderful collection of sticks that'll be stunning grown in.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Big frag tank of course! :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back