Getting back in the hobby, first reef tank

Welcome back to the obsession
ZomboMeme 07022021114808.jpg
 
Welcome! Being new to reefing myself, it has been a lot of fun learning and this community is awesome.
 
Welcome! Being new to reefing myself, it has been a lot of fun learning and this community is awesome.
I have to agree about how "awesome" this community is! I have joined lots of forums but this forum is the most welcoming by far! I'm still waiting on my tank and itching to get started.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new