Getting back into it

peel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With my last tank crashing after the move home from Savannah, I decided not set it back up. I have missed the hobby even in the 2 months of not having a tank so I've decided to set up a pico. I'll be going home this weekend to pick up all I need from my parents house.


Here is the plan so far:

5.5g standard
it'll be rimless w/ back painted black
Nova Extreme 18â€
skilter filter or Aqua Clear

I'm planning a bonsai sps tank, focusing on simplicity
 
Awesome!! Looking forward to seeing it!
 
4324471168_cfd95488d4.jpg

4323737063_3d3a02db55.jpg

4324475498_aeb7874ae2.jpg
 
Is that your visa card in the tank?
 
After further looking it is, iv been told i dump alot of money into my tank but you take it to a new level.
 
Haha too bad it is cut in two. I'll be adding new picks of some pickups from the past frag meet.
 
fts' and new additions
4403038580_8208193479.jpg

4402273287_e396465938.jpg

4403038894_01b4f53014.jpg


new porcelain crab
4402274153_7bbd013dd0.jpg


favia frag
4403056264_8469ae1b58.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new