Getting Insurance For Your Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tedzilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tedzilla

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have their tank insured for a "What if..." event? I am seriously considering insuring my setup, in case of a catastrophe. I'd hate to spend a year stocking my tank, and have an "Act of God" kill off my livestock or something of the sort. Has anyone ever gone this route? I'd like to hear everyone's experiences. Thanks!
 
Absolutely, I don’t know many people that don’t have theirs insured. Mine isnt insured because of the livestock, which they will not cover anyways, but it’s good to have in case your tank brakes so you are not out thousands and thousands of dollars in damage to your house.
 
you can have it added to you home owner or renters insurance policy.. They will base it on its value just like any other insurance..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new