GETTING IT RIGHT! ---MAKE TESTING COUNT BY USING A QUALITY SYSTEM APPROACH

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent article! Strange coincidence that I just had finished smashing my head into a wall trying to check off all of the procedural errors I feel I must make. Thanks hanna calcium checker!

Accuracy like was mentioned would be more difficult to Measure for most hobbyists due to lack of baseline. I know it's definitely crossed my mind that a baseline is needed for me to have more confidence in what testing I am performing. I planned to get an icp test to hopefully establish that.
I have just recently started to achieve repeatable results on (some) testing after much thought and evaluation. I've tried with varying levels of success to follow strict procedures and processes to help improve the outcome and close the gap. All while burning through reagents like wildfire.
I can't wait for the rest of this article, I am looking forward to attempting to implement everthing I learn.

OP
OP
Rick Mathew

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent article! Strange coincidence that I just had finished smashing my head into a wall trying to check off all of the procedural errors I feel I must make. Thanks hanna calcium checker!

Accuracy like was mentioned would be more difficult to Measure for most hobbyists due to lack of baseline. I know it's definitely crossed my mind that a baseline is needed for me to have more confidence in what testing I am performing. I planned to get an icp test to hopefully establish that.
I have just recently started to achieve repeatable results on (some) testing after much thought and evaluation. I've tried with varying levels of success to follow strict procedures and processes to help improve the outcome and close the gap. All while burning through reagents like wildfire.
I can't wait for the rest of this article, I am looking forward to attempting to implement everthing I learn.

Thank you for your reply...WOW you nailed it!!!... It takes work (and lots of reagent) and a Mindset of wanting to get better (continuous Improvement) to achieve better results.....but it can be done!! Thanks for sharing your experience in this area

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well detailed. Its unfortunate that many have resorted to ICP testing but for those that do it themselves- Useful advice !!

OP
OP
Rick Mathew

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well detailed. Its unfortunate that many have resorted to ICP testing but for those that do it themselves- Useful advice !!

Yes I know what you mean...My goal has been to not have to use ICP testing except for those elements for which there is no hobby grade test kit. This has motivated me to find the best way to gain accuracy and precision in my own testing...I figured if I can get close to the same answers they get why pay extra money to have it tested on the outside,,,..

Thanks for responding

rick

Back