Getting out....

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeremym
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jeremym

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
707
Reaction score
987
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So ive come to the hard decision that I don't dedicate enough time to my tank that I should so I think it's time to sell....


It's a 90 gallon reef ready tank with stand and 20 gallon "sump". The lights are a 6x54 ebay fixture with actinic bulbs. There is a G3 skimmer, 2 Koralia K4s, 1 Koralia nano or 1( I cant remember), a maxi-jet 1200, two-fishes reactor with maxi 600 on it, eheim 3 2080 filter, unknown amount of rock, maroon clown, a few damsels and 1 green chromis. There is also random zoos, a couple of acans, 3 multi head duncans, and probably more im forgetting.









I am not sure how much it's all worth but I'll start with $800 and we can work from there.

Also not interested in parting out.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new