GHL and Jebao Gyre Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCoach
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TCoach

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
648
Reaction score
611
Location
SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have their Jebao Gyres (CP line) controlled by their P4? I saw some mention of using the Jebao to Apex module, but it looks like that is discontinued. I have 2 of the CP-150’s I’d like to bring under GHL control.

Thanks!
 
100$ for chinese controller that can control only 1 gyre? It's too much.
 
100$ for chinese controller that can control only 1 gyre? It's too much.
It is what I did on the 4 pumps and my Gyre and precisely if a pump or a gyre breaks down the replacement does not cost me dearly.
We can't have everything, you want cheap but you want it to work with everything...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new