GHL Connect iOS Charts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is anyone having issues with charts not loading the past few days through the app? I’m not 100% sure on the time but it seems to have coincided with the update last week.

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The whole thing loads laughably, incredibly slow for me. I just got mine setup so thought this was normal. On my home network it takes about 25 seconds for the dashboard to load completely.

If I connect through myGHL the dashboard components just spin forever. I’ve never seen it load completely. The fact that their URLs indicate they are using ASHX files tells me they’re behind the curve in the web tech department.

None of this should be slow since they are using websockets. They definitely have software or platform issues.

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to GHL also and have only been using it for a few weeks. Loading has never been blazing fast but now the charts just keep spinning and I eventually get a Loading Data Error. Everything else seems to be working as normal.

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, ever since the update last week, there has been an issue with the GHL Connect app loading. I have zero issues with the web browser or the local web page when I'm home.
I'm thinking it's related to Charts, as I can log into both of my Mitras LX-7206 lights thru the GHL Connect app on my iPhone without issue.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the local webpage and web - my GHL does not affect the opening time of my charts. they open as slow as they ever have done :D. Webinterface for my myGHL is 3.12.5. For the local webpage 3.11.3

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I opened a ticket also. I can access charts directly through the web interface but not through the app

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't normally use charts in the app, but I had put them on my dashboard to get a screenshot to help a person in a post, now because of this issue, I can't remove them from my dashboard.

Canadianreefmaster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my new kh director. I cannot access charts, app, or even get online. But from what I'm told you cannot connect a kh director to the online ? Without the profulux controller. I hope I understood that correctly. I have the controller on the way atm. I hope this gets worked out. Please keep this threat updated if you figure it out..

OP
OP
M

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received a response from GHL and not surprisingly it’s an iOS app issue that they are working on.

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not the app, it's something to do with charts. On my iPhone, the app opens, I can select a device, but when I try to open the P4 the dashboard loads, but never fully loads. I normally don't use charts in the app so it loads faster. The problem started when I added a chart to show a member here how to add them. Now I can't turn them off.
As a side note, when I try to connect to either of my Mitras LX7206 lights they will load in under 3 seconds (no charts).

Clark song

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not the app, it's something to do with charts. On my iPhone, the app opens, I can select a device, but when I try to open the P4 the dashboard loads, but never fully loads. I normally don't use charts in the app so it loads faster. The problem started when I added a chart to show a member here how to add them. Now I can't turn them off.
As a side note, when I try to connect to either of my Mitras LX7206 lights they will load in under 3 seconds (no charts).
Me too.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back