GHL Doser 2.1 Firmware Update Issues

dr1271

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need drastic help! I'm very computer literate and my head is about to explode trying to setup a new GHL Doser 2.1 (SA). Originally tried using my Mac with Parallels with no luck, and eventually borrowed a friends PC. Finally was able to connected to the Doser via USB and programmed my dosing schedules. Saved everything then tried to get the V136 Firmware update to load, but continually get error notices.

I have yet to get the app to work, or MyGHL either, everything has been through GCC on my friends PC. Someone please help me so I can sleep peacefully knowing I didn't waste $500 on replacing my ole Bubble Magus doser.:(

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this will be of any help but a this thread was posted couple of weeks ago

OP
OP
dr1271

dr1271

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this will be of any help but a this thread was posted couple of weeks ago

Thanks, but I ended up submitting a ticket with GHL and had Vinny remote in. Super super helpful and my issue was I wasn't downloading the "BETA" version of the Control Center. He walked me through everything, got the GCC, App, and MyGHL all set up! Great customer service from GHL and feel a whole lot better about my purchase!

fragit

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a couple weeks ago I had to update the firm ware on my doser. Same situation I’m a Mac guy, borrowed a PC etc. I can’t remember which version I used (the newest one) but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the beta version (beta is for testing why would this be the current firmware update?) Is that the correct update? I ask because two weeks ago my doser just stopped working and has red/yellow flashing light. I have a ticket but think support is in vacation for a couple weeks.

OP
OP
dr1271

dr1271

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a couple weeks ago I had to update the firm ware on my doser. Same situation I’m a Mac guy, borrowed a PC etc. I can’t remember which version I used (the newest one) but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the beta version (beta is for testing why would this be the current firmware update?) Is that the correct update? I ask because two weeks ago my doser just stopped working and has red/yellow flashing light. I have a ticket but think support is in vacation for a couple weeks.
Yes, BETA is Germans version of “latest and greatest” and not what we think of as trial/testing version.

MJV15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the updates! I guess I’ll install the “beta” on mine as well, connections have started to get spotty for some reason lately. However every has been running smoothly so I don’t need to connect that often

Back