GHL help with programming off function

Reefsareef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, anyone able to help me out please.
I Want to setup ozone to go off, if redox hits a set level and also turn off it the skimmer is switched off.
Any help would be great

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not done that on mine maybe @Lasse can help.

I would assume you set the sensor up the use that for your switch control

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The regulation is of no problem. Just use your Redox electrode to do that. Program your switch socket for your Ozon and use function increase.

This was the easy part. The other part - shout down the ozon if you shout of your skimmer pump is more tricky. However - I have indication that it can be done with at least P4. First I create a pump group - group 6 in my case

I assign pump 16 to it

1689266708994.png

The standard program - no current
1689266804639.png

Create a special program that respond to channel with index 45 (in my case - my skimmer pump outlet) Permanent, no waves, uniform and 100 %

1689266987508.png

Goes to index 45 (or the outlet index you use)

Function Filter 1

1689267171155.png

Go to program logic - in my case G23 function : redox 3 (in my case( upwards) AND pump 16

1689267391974.png

Knit this gate to your ozon socket (in my case socket 46)

1689268286623.png

Now - ozon will be on if ORP is lower than your nominal value and the program not have shout down socket 45 ("my" skimmer socket) Ozon will be off if your ORP is higher than nominal value and if socket 45 is off. You can shout it off with feed option (shout down filter 1), maintenance option (socket 45 off) or with manual option. Ozon generator will stop as soon socket 45 is not active with help of your programs. But it will not stop if the pump brak down or you pull it out from the socket. To have this to work - you need to wait till the amperage of each socket can manage other sockets. I know they working on that

Warning - I have only test this with the app and in "virtual" mode. The manual switch seems not work if you use GCC manual option but if you use the web interface manual option - it seems to work. But you have to test this by yourself.

I´ll think this can been seen as an "abrovinch" . It is when you use something to do what it not was supposed to do

Sincerely Lasse

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back