Ghl kh director not controlling calcium reactor

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am trying to set up my kh director to control my calcium reactor but I’m A little confused on how it works, I said a nominal value change in the minimum and maximum and it doesn’t change anything when my alkalinity goes to high or too low, does anyone know exactly how to get this to work with my calcium actor I had a controlling to producing just fine
 
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new