GHL Maxi Doser

Hi GK,

I am using a standard air pump hose with a specs of 6/4
6mm OD, ID 4mm. You can see I use 2 different type here. The one on the left transparent is a food grade silicon. The black is a regular air hose.

IMG_7654.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi, does anyone know what is the maximum amount can the pump dose simultaneously before it start to trip ( freeze ).
Assuming that you have the latest batch with the overheat heatsink install on your Maxi.
I believe the ambience temperature play a big part too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new