GHL ProfiLux 4 Official Announcement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do we preorder in Europe? I've looked at the sets is the display screen in the ultimate set worth the extra 150 over the mega set, as I'd be mainly using my iPad to make changes etc. Is the unit display screen sufficient for a quick check of the major functions?
Thx Paul

You can order from your local dealer, if he carries GHL products, or from GHL Germany directly.
All our dealers will receive the updated article lists and product information in the next days.
To order directly or to find a loacal dealer for you just email GHL directly: [email protected] (all regions except USA and Canada)

USA and Canada customers email: [email protected]

Last edited:

David Cher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can order from your local dealer, if he carries GHL products, or from GHL Germany directly.
All our dealers will receive the updated article lists and product information in the next days.
To order directly or to find a loacal dealer for you just email GHL directly: [email protected] (alle regions except USA and Canada)

USA and Canada customers email: [email protected]

What about Singapore ???

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder!
PreOrderDiscount_P4_E.png

ProfiLux 4 Pre-order special pricing is ending soon. Promotional pricing will end December 5, 2016!

Get on-board and be among the first to own the GHL ProfiLux 4 controller.

To order, simply place your order at your preferred GHL dealer or at GHLUSA.com

ebushrow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder!
PreOrderDiscount_P4_E.png

ProfiLux 4 Pre-order special pricing is ending soon. Promotional pricing will end December 5, 2016!

Get on-board and be among the first to own the GHL ProfiLux 4 controller.

To order, simply place your order at your preferred GHL dealer or at GHLUSA.com
Are you guys still offering to pay with paypal?

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered my mega pack yesterday, 2 flow meters and float sesnsor, hopefully will be in time for the xmas holidays so I have plenty of time to play with it...

Martyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago! I just got the slave doser, float switches and some odds and ends. How will you use the flow meters?

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago! I just got the slave doser, float switches and some odds and ends. How will you use the flow meters?

Just as monitors on my 2 return pumps, belts and braces really for when I'm away with work. I'm also going to use the float sensor to monitor a rise in the tank water height and switch the return pumps off if necessary, just incase anything blocks my overflow. ( maybe a bit of overkill hasn't happened in 8 years but it only costs £25 so I thought why not).

Broadwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered the P4 Ultimate, looking forward to getting rid of that spaghetti cabling mess known as Apex!

Bigbaddewulf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi GHL, can you please confirm what the new AUX port can be used for on the P4 pleases. I currently have a P3 with expansion cards. Are these compatible with the P4. Thanks

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bigbaddewulf The Aux port will be a multi purpose port for future GHL product releases.

P3 expansion cards will be compatible with the P4. Just pop the cards into the P4 and it will automatically detect the new cards.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back