GHL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply - Have you had a chance to talk to the “product team” about a timeline for GHL?

It's in the queue - and I included a link to this thread for reference :D We're all hard at work bringing Black Friday deals to the table, but we will pick this up afterwards!

Scott.h

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm already looking for the BRS "how to video" on programming the dang thing. Great pump - terrible software, programming, instructions, and customer service.

Robthorn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scott I can't stand the programming either. It will not do certain functions it should and turning things off does not really turn them off. Always unplug anything you want turned off indefinitely. Saying that it hasn't failed yet. I got tired after well over 15 years of Neptune failures. I sleep better without and Apex in my house.

OP
OP
E

EdsReefOdyssey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sure would be nice if we could buy some GHL products with our Black Friday reefer points.;);)

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also looking into ghl and brs is the first place I looked, I was surprised not to find it. Hope it will be when I’m ready to order.

Newt0075

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give an amen to the please carry GHL products! I am really considering going with their products.... but I love BRS and would much rather purchase them through y'all! :)

Servo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll throw my hat in the mix. I'd also love to see BRS carry GHL. Look at my account purchase history. My opinion may mean something to BRS.

Ryan Reeves

rc1626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My guess is they are still probably messing with everything they will be selling to be able to give honest support to those who purchase through them. They always seem to have a real good working knowledge of all the items they sell. As we know that's one of the main reasons why they are at the top of many reefer's list of vendors to purchase from.

With that being said......i can't wait either!

Hopefully some good GHL vids are coming down the pike as well.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a reason why you don’t sell GHL products on your website?
Thanks

@EdsReefOdyssey - I HOPE SOON B.C I NEED PARTS BRS,
@Bulk Reef Supply can you order for me the 2 pump doser the GHLSA MAXI DOSING PUMP B/C I AM getting ready to buy it from a company I normally don't buy from.

I found a brand new never used GHL P4 ULTIMATE SET CONTROLLER FROM SOMEONE ELSE - and I could not pass up the deal since it has note been released in the USA, well at least I could only find to pre-order one but yet here I sit with the flagship of aquarium controllers ever built. BOOM!

I GOT SUCH A GOOD DEAL I COULD NOT PASS IT UP SO I HAD AN APEX BLOW OUT SALE & SOLD ALL OF MY GEAR.

TANK INFO: Custom Rimless SC-150 w/ 20'' Synergy Overflow box incl Pro4 Ult set.

IMG_6132.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back