GHL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
E

EdsReefOdyssey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not currently in our onboarding plans as we've felt that the Apex and Reefkeepers cover the needs of most reefers, and are products we'd recommend.

Definitely not the case! GHL is a solid brand with great products. Currently, the Apex line is our recommendation for those in the market for a controller. Even the reef keeper can do what needs doing for those who wish to use something cheaper/more simple. We try to keep our line-up fairly focused to products we personally recommend and use, or can see a situation where a large group in the hobby would find value in it. That also enables our CS team to be very knowledgeable on a variety of products so they can help with questions beyond general order support.

That said, we're always reviewing new opportunities and evaluating customer demand/requests - and I do mean that!

I guess I'm not like "most reefers" I don't like or want an Apex.
Is there anyway we can Special Order GHL products? I'm planning on spending over $2000 and I would really like to spend it at BRS.

OP
OP
E

EdsReefOdyssey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS did sell the Vertex Cerebra when it was first released. I would recommend the Profilux over the Cerebra, from personal experience. Does BRS plan on selling the new Cerebra when it's released again? Has to be another reason other than market share and BRS recommendation.

It almost makes you wonder if another company might be asking BRS not to sell the GHL P4?? Probably me just being paranoid, probably?? ;)

Maybe there's not enough meat on the bone with the main controller packages. Neptune doesn't distrubute straight to the public, neither does Vertex, not sure about Reefkeeper? Probably has more to do with GHL having their own distribution warehouse in the US that we can order from directly than anything else.
Regardless, still awesome that BRS is bringing in some items from GHL! It's a start!

I agree it’s a good start but I hope they also let us do GHL special orders. That way we can get what we want and BRS can see how much demand there really is for GHL products.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you guys are gonna be getting in some white dosers soon? Thanks

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's this BRS banner popping up on my screen that says enter to win free GHL 4 channel SA doser! When does that one start? Maxspect light is still up there now.

Thank You for all the giveaways you do!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL!! I love it! The only thing I miss about my Apex was the fact I could get things from BRS. ;Woot;Woot;Woot;Woot

Well, and the Apex has a much nicer web interface.....

Txdragonslayer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you guys are gonna be getting in some white dosers soon? Thanks

@BRS never carries anything white. All the lights, dozers everything is black because they “feel” it’s what the majority want. Not true. It’s annoying for those of us who prefer white reefing products to not get them from brs

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BRS never carries anything white. All the lights, dozers everything is black because they “feel” it’s what the majority want. Not true. It’s annoying for those of us who prefer white reefing products to not get them from brs
20C46C47-026F-4891-8661-9A1D895857E4.jpeg

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply :

Coming from a long background with GHL (I was a US Dealer many moons ago before the North America GHL ShakeUp took place) and I honestly feel like you're missing the mark (and a lot of potential profit) by not carrying the GHL Mitras and the GHL Profilux packages. Both are launching pads to a TON of add-ons and extras.

I can understand (from a dealer and CS standpoint) not splitting your resources to push both APEX and GHL controllers. They are night and day different and you have to almost forget how you program one to program the other. But once you get the basics down the rest is easy. I was a Neptune guy many years ago but once I went Profilux I never looked back.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.6%
Back