Gilroy 425g Build Thread (All Apex, all the time)

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we are coming up on 7 years for the tank. I feel guilty. SUPER GUILTY. I have not been doing my part keeping up this thread. So, I just went and snapped these quick pics - not the greatest quality - so we could get the conversation restarted! I am keeping it real. This is how the tank looks right now. I have not completed my stand. My wife is super understanding. I have cyano - have had it for a long time - don't really care as everything else is doing great. Today is just about a year since I completely trimmed back the tank - I will have to go dig up those pics so we can do a before and after.

Thanks all for following my journey!
Tank and coerals look awesome @Terence . My tank is now full of GHA, but hey that's ok, we know that can be taken care of as and when I have some time to keep up with the chores. But the coral health looks awesome and that's more important I feel.
thank you for keeping us posted, love seeing the growth and progression of the tank

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we are coming up on 7 years for the tank. I feel guilty. SUPER GUILTY. I have not been doing my part keeping up this thread. So, I just went and snapped these quick pics - not the greatest quality - so we could get the conversation restarted! I am keeping it real. This is how the tank looks right now. I have not completed my stand. My wife is super understanding. I have cyano - have had it for a long time - don't really care as everything else is doing great. Today is just about a year since I completely trimmed back the tank - I will have to go dig up those pics so we can do a before and after.

Thanks all for following my journey!
Bout time lol.

Looking good.

OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and coerals look awesome @Terence . My tank is now full of GHA, but hey that's ok, we know that can be taken care of as and when I have some time to keep up with the chores. But the coral health looks awesome and that's more important I feel.
thank you for keeping us posted, love seeing the growth and progression of the tank
Did you see I made you famous on Reefing Report!?

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've missed following your tank. Thanks for the update. Still beautiful.

Also glad to see someone else who hasn't had time to get around to finishing some things. :cool:

Mickey

OceanDiver

DEEPBLUE CURATOR
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I a trying to catch up

Attachments

• E160007D-DA6B-4D18-BAE8-A50FAE133FAE.jpeg
    E160007D-DA6B-4D18-BAE8-A50FAE133FAE.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 115
OP
OP
Terence

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you running sky or coral care on this bad boy
Four SKY for over a year now. Before that the CoralCare.

I still have two of the Reef Brite actinic up in there that I have for when I want to look at things in a "mega-blue" way. Not necessary, but they were there from when I had the CoralCare on there - which definitely needed them.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back