Giveaway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed you guys forgot to have a giveaway today in the live stream and I'm sure Ryan doesn't want to break this new tradition already so to make things convenient for you I went ahead and made sure I had $500 worth of stuff in my cart so you guys can go ahead and just credit that to me and check that off your to-do list. [emoji16]

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha!

The holidays have us in a weird flux where our regularly scheduled programming isn't regular. :p The order/cart giveaway has really been reserved for our "normal" Monday Livestream. On a typical Friday, we have the produced BRStv episode with Ryan announcing a weekly giveaway.

Actually, we are giving some ULR Phosphate Checkers from Hanna this week https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/specials/free-stuff-prizes.html !

OP
OP
C

Cyricdark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha!

The holidays have us in a weird flux where our regularly scheduled programming isn't regular. [emoji14] The order/cart giveaway has really been reserved for our "normal" Monday Livestream. On a typical Friday, we have the produced BRStv episode with Ryan announcing a weekly giveaway.

Actually, we are giving some ULR Phosphate Checkers from Hanna this week https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/specials/free-stuff-prizes.html !
Oh well I thought you guys said you weren't having one this coming Monday. But that's fine I don't have most of my Black Friday purchases even hooked up yet so you guys can award the points to me on Monday if that's more convenient for you. [emoji39]

SilverCityReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things are a bit wonky around here lately with videos and schedule, given the holiday season. We should return to some sense of normalcy next week and going forward. :)

No worries here, I completely understand. Was just curious if there was supposed to be more than one a month because otherwise I didn't think you missed any.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back