Glad to be here.

jerster77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Colorado. I have had aquariums for years but moved into the reefing world about 2 years ago. I have been a long time reader and finally decided it was time to join.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello from Colorado. I have had aquariums for years but moved into the reefing world about 2 years ago. I have been a long time reader and finally decided it was time to join.
Welcome to the reefing club.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new