Glad to be here.

jerster77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Colorado. I have had aquariums for years but moved into the reefing world about 2 years ago. I have been a long time reader and finally decided it was time to join.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello from Colorado. I have had aquariums for years but moved into the reefing world about 2 years ago. I have been a long time reader and finally decided it was time to join.
Welcome to the reefing club.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new