Glad to be here.

drawing-dolphins-hand-painted-dolphin-cartoon-image-and-fish-images (1).jpg
 
Matt, I forgot to add that if you are ever interested in a local club, there is New Jersey Reefer Club NJRC. I love R2R but having a network of local reefers can be fun and helpful. We have a lot of get together at reefers homes and LFS.
Someone else mentioned that to me as well. That's something I would def be interested in!
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined the group !!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new