Glasscages 180G Peninsula Style?

geccles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was looking at doing an in-wall / closet type installation but now looking to move the tank and put it in the wall between our family room & office. Would like to be able to look through it so we're looking at a peninsula style tank where the overflows will be on the short side towards the back of the office so you wouldn't see any piping from the family room. I was looking at the Red Sea & Waterbox options but Red Sea only does a 5' version and the Waterbox is a bit pricey.

I have a current 180G with external overflows on the back so was thinking of getting a Glasscages built peninsula style and I can just swap that tank out w/ the current 180G and keep my same stand, sump, and other equipment. Looking at low iron w/ black silicon & black vinyl on the overflow side w/ the shadow overflow box.

Any opinions or other options I'm missing before I pull the trigger?

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi ,lot of builders out there..;) would highly recommend talking to @Joe Glass Cages..:)
good luck.!!
Thanks for the mention @fishguy242. @geccles sounds like you have an exciting project before you. Here to help you have many options. Let us know how we can support your journey. Thanks so much for the consideration.

Rsoxreefer87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered a planet aquarium mega matrix 180 peninsula. I'll post picks once I get it, should have it next weekend. 5-6 week lead time.

Back