Good cheap online sps retailer?

classklown90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
900
Reaction score
18
Location
South jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know we have alot of great sponsors on the site but what is everybody favorite online retailer for sps corals? My entire tank was wiped out and I may restock. looking for cheap nice sps

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
Scott at Unique Corals is great to do business with. He has 1000's of fully encrusted frags from every catergory of coral. Definitely take a gander at what they have available.

Dave B
 
Scott at Unique Corals is great to do business with. He has 1000's of fully encrusted frags from every catergory of coral. Definitely take a gander at what they have available.

Dave B

I will thanks

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
Lots of great places here. I really like how unique sells fully encrusted frags but all the vendors are nice so far

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
 
Personally I like The Blue Glow. Prices are good, pieces are quality and you can get the best frag racks in the industry (IMO) from the same site as your great coral.... made right here in the U.S.A.! He dips, and inspects everything as well as sits on pieces for a while so they aren't just fresh cut hot out of the ocean. Also a sponsor here ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new