Good flow for my torch?

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this flow looking good for my torch? Added about 4 hours ago

 
Last edited:
Air bubbles from the skimmer
 
I think the flow looks like it’s about half what you want. Here’s a good video about flow for torches (he gets side tracked a lot, but I really like his channel).
 
I think the flow looks like it’s about half what you want. Here’s a good video about flow for torches (he gets side tracked a lot, but I really like his channel).



Upped it a bit, looking good?
 
If you just put him in the tank today, he'll probably extend more tomorrow.
Recheck flow when fully extended.
 


Upped it a bit, looking good?

Still looks a little low, but if you just added it to the the tank, I’d give it a few days of lower flow and then slowly up (try to up the flow instead of moving it if possible).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new