Good morning, Tuesday

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning r2r, already another warm morning and it is not even 6 yet. Currently there is a thunderstorm moving in that seems to have the promise to be a nice one. Enjoying my first cup of coffee by the balcony door watching the storm move in. Have a great day everyone :)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning Barb, Frankie and the rest of R2R. On my way to work and then it's off to try and score a gift for the wife as it's our anniversary tomorrow. God bless

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reefers! Congrats on your anniversary steeler fan!

Mike D "like the beastie boys" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reefers! Congrats on your anniversary steeler fan!

Mike D "like the beastie boys" Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Pappy, it's kind of ironic to think I lost my independence on independence day :)

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Everyone be safe!! We will not be buying fireworks this year. Last year we spent a lot of money on the big ones, as we do every year, and gathered with about 30 of our family members, and the first large firework we lit fell over and was pointed toward the family. It was like a war zone!! Those things just kept coming!! Ended up in a couple of small fires, and few people being burnt, and my sister--in-law ended up being picked up by an ambulance because she went into shock. They are very unpredictable, so everyone please be careful!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning R2R.. Really been busy and have not had much time to get on. Extreemly hot for the last week and the next few days too with temp near 100. We have had no rain in June and things are really getting bad..

Have a great day..

wysiwyg

marine predator man
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning r2r great tuesday morning another hot on here in wi. no fireworks for me they have had a burning ban in effect for 5 days know no fireworks no grilling no campfires a big bummer since i grill out all the time

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning r2r great tuesday morning another hot on here in wi. no fireworks for me they have had a burning ban in effect for 5 days know no fireworks no grilling no campfires a big bummer since i grill out all the time

Yea some bans on fireworks here but most are still going on. Weird though you guys have had some rain because most has been going north of us. I know its been dry to the middle of the state.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin folks! Burn ban here as well. So no fireworks, but they can't stop me from grilling! :)

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon now! :) So far, I've mowed grass at my work's research plots. I love mowing...I used to think I would hate it but it's so satisfying. Also, fresh start today with my clean eating. For lunch I'm having roasted red pepper humus with pretzel chips, red raspberries, and a banana. I'm also having an acai berry drink for a snack later. Eating clean makes me feel so much better physically and mentally. :) Very excited about the 4th tomorrow! Happy 4th of July all! My birthday is also in 16 days! :D

Last edited:

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good afternoon now! :) So far, I've mowed grass at my work's research plots. I love mowing...I used to think I would hate it but it's so satisfying. Also, fresh start today with my clean eating. For lunch I'm having roasted red pepper humus with pretzel chips, red raspberries, and a banana. I'm also having an acai berry drink for a snack later. Eating clean makes me feel so much better physically and mentally. :) Very excited about the 4th tomorrow! Happy 4th of July all! My birthday is also in 16 days! :D

So dry here there is nothing to mow... Grass is dormant and just brown, it has been that way for several weeks now. I have cut my grass only once this year. There are bans going up on watering now.

Heard the corn crop is devistated and getting worse, corn prices are going to go throught the roof. Cherry crop is 90 percent destroyed.

Last edited:

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back