Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Sitting here drinking my coffee with my dog laying by me on the floor, Roomba is busy vacuuming so I don’t have to, life is good…. Oh wait, crap, W T F …Roomba just sucked in my dogs tail! He’s pulling trying to get away. o_O It’s all good he got it pulled out himself before I could even get up out of my chair. Whew, gotta watch that thing little buddy! lol poor doggie.
screams out for video :cool:

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all...:)HOT..just plain HOT and humid.
have a great day all...:)
I know, I was outside with the young one and the sunny dog. Neighbors dog was on the loose and being an overly snide growling aggressor. They don't like each other at all. Fortunately there hasn't been any fights. I keep her on leash. I just don't know how to tell my neighbor, your dog keeps antagonizing my dog when we are walking. We were all cooked by time we came back inside. Today, at least we have some clouds.
She has a big ♥️. That is a beautiful cat... If only they liked me. Lol
I went to a clients home today. They had a Burmese that looked like expensive velvet. It kept stalking me. The owner finally put him away. She said...at least he isn't growling at you. Cats growl? Good to know!
I hope you find little Oliver Twist there a forever home. Big hugs to your daughter.
Yes, cats growl. And they scare me more than any dog growl. You can usually ignore a growling dog. A growling cat is out for blood.

Good last 2 mornings all. I am sorry to hear about the mass migraines and cluster headaches. I hope you find relief.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon All!
I got some mowing done early this morning before it got too hot. Went to have my MRI on my head and couldn’t understand why the girl who was going to do it INSISTED that I keep my clothes on. She told me to remove my belt, empty my pockets and remove any jewelry and put it in the locker. I just assumed that meant get nekid! Oh well, her loss! :p
I should have results in a few days

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon All!
I got some mowing done early this morning before it got too hot. Went to have my MRI on my head and couldn’t understand why the girl who was going to do it INSISTED that I keep my clothes on. She told me to remove my belt, empty my pockets and remove any jewelry and put it in the locker. I just assumed that meant get nekid! Oh well, her loss! :p
I should have results in a few days

I don't know which emoji to use....like, love, hug, wow, or laugh! We need an all-inclusive emoji. I hope you weren't packing because I actually had to do a training once about guns around MRI machines (back in my hospital days)! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. :)

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know which emoji to use....like, love, hug, wow, or laugh! We need an all-inclusive emoji. I hope you weren't packing because I actually had to do a training once about guns around MRI machines (back in my hospital days)! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. :)
Thanks RG!
No packing at the Drs office. They have postings at all entrances that firearms are not permitted and I’ve always respected that rule.
Hopefully, this MRI won’t show anything new. My last one looked like a fireworks display. It appears I’ve been having these little TIA’s for years and the scaring does not go away.
Only had one minor headache today, about 2 hours ago. About 5 of 10 on the pain scale and only lasted about half an hour.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
I awoke and the god HYDROS was angry and thundering it's displeasure. It's bladder was full and cup empty. I took care of it's needs and it has gone back to sleep.
20 more gallons and the Di will be exhausted. A project for this afternoon.
Guess I will move the laundry and do my exercises.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hospitals are one of those "gun safety zones":rolleyes::rolleyes:
at least here they are.

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a pre-dawn Good Morning to ye all.
yesterday the sun streaming in to the window helped my aquarium to 80 degrees which made my Inkbird chirp at me.
What is that beeping? what do these buttons do? so, moved the AC down one degree to 76 degrees and this morning tank is 79.5 no chirping. but i am reminded to mix sugar water for the hummer feeders. and to fill them.

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning! It's going to be the hottest day of the year so far, pushing 100...just ask SpongeBob. o_O I think I'll stay inside. I'm looking forward to fall! We keep the downstairs pretty cool (around 72) and the tanks are away from windows, so my tank temperatures stay right around 79 for the 90 and 80 for the BioCube. I hope you have a great Thursday and stay cool!

Blazing Heat Wave GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
Im right there with you @ReefGrammie
Looking at 100* with a feels like of 105*+
Good day to do some tank maintenance, clean the bathrooms and clean the laundry room.
I had a pretty rough night last night. I got “hit” several times. Each headache only lasted about a half hour but they were pretty bad. During the day, I was fine. I think the Pred is wearing off by the time I go to bed. I’m supposed to take it in the morning but I may take it later in the day so I can get some sleep. I sure hope my injectable meds are filled soon.
@sp1187
I thought this might interest you. I have a package arriving today from The Glock Store in San Diego. They have FINALLY come out with a magazine extension for the Glock 43. That is my every day carry. I have 2 coming that will increase capacity by two rounds. Pretty excited about that. Hope I never need them! :p
Have a great day everyone and stay hydrated!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
Im right there with you @ReefGrammie
Looking at 100* with a feels like of 105*+
Good day to do some tank maintenance, clean the bathrooms and clean the laundry room.
I had a pretty rough night last night. I got “hit” several times. Each headache only lasted about a half hour but they were pretty bad. During the day, I was fine. I think the Pred is wearing off by the time I go to bed. I’m supposed to take it in the morning but I may take it later in the day so I can get some sleep. I sure hope my injectable meds are filled soon.
@sp1187
I thought this might interest you. I have a package arriving today from The Glock Store in San Diego. They have FINALLY come out with a magazine extension for the Glock 43. That is my every day carry. I have 2 coming that will increase capacity by two rounds. Pretty excited about that. Hope I never need them! :p
Have a great day everyone and stay hydrated!
springfield xds 45 is my carry.
finding ammo has gotten difficult.

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
springfield xds 45 is my carry.
finding ammo has gotten difficult.
I’d love to have an EDC in something larger than a 9mm but Im a small guy and they are too big for my hands. The G43 is very compact and conceals nicely inside the waistband.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back