Good Morning!

Poof No Eyebrows

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to have an EDC in something larger than a 9mm but Im a small guy and they are too big for my hands. The G43 is very compact and conceals nicely inside the waistband.
Take a look at the Kimber micro 9. That’s my go to cc when size is a consideration.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
screams out for video :cool:
My first thought was free the dog and second was I should got that on video.

Good morning everyone. My daughter woke up with a migraine and couldn’t go to work. Some of hers are brought on by herself. Being 19 she thinks she can stay up until 1 or 2 am for 4or 5 nights in a row and still get up at 6am. She fully knows lack of sleep is one of her migraine triggers for her but does it anyway. Well, at least she won’t be bringing home any stay animals today ;Shamefullyembarrased

Last edited:

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love animals. I go outside and watch cats and dogs trying to kill squirrels and find out, the squirrel wins most of the time. I go to the park, and we get squirrels throwing acorns at us. I'm not kidding. It was a couple of weekends ago, there was a pack invasion of squirrels trying to bully kids off the playground. Just when you wish you had something to get a video with.

Anyhow, Good morning all! Enjoy the breakfast and coffee if you have any :)

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can now officially be called
2021072909265731--59671350276931811-IMG_3830-L.jpg

a garage.

Last edited:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to have an EDC in something larger than a 9mm but Im a small guy and they are too big for my hands. The G43 is very compact and conceals nicely inside the waistband.
i would have preferred a 9 for carry, but already owned a 45 1911.
prefer to keep ammo sizes the same.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i would have preferred a 9 for carry, but already owned a 45 1911.
prefer to keep ammo sizes the same.
You guys would love my sister. She's the gun collector. I love guns. But, don't have one. Spent that money on a reef.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys would love my sister. She's the gun collector. I love guns. But, don't have one. Spent that money on a reef.
i don't collect.
prefer shotguns and rifles. all i own have individual purposes.
the handguns are more of a necessity than a want.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i don't collect.
prefer shotguns and rifles. all i own have individual purposes.
the handguns are more of a necessity than a want.
Collection isn't a bad word. If you have over 5 guns, I call it a collection. Even if it's being used. Just remember, picking and choosing is all part of the game.

Edit: My sister is all about self protection, home protection and hunting. But she doesn't hunt.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Collection isn't a bad word. If you have over 5 guns, I call it a collection. Even if it's being used. Just remember, picking and choosing is all part of the game.
i guess i have a collection than. :cool:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Mibu - based on your reasoning, I have a collection of fish tanks and my brother has a collection of children (of course, I have a LOT more fish tanks than he has children). :)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Mibu - based on your reasoning, I have a collection of fish tanks and my brother has a collection of children (of course, I have a LOT more fish tanks than he has children). :)
You could and can say that. He could be working on his own "Collective". :)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could and can say that. He could be working on his own "Collective". :)
i have two bio and three bonus kids.
i'm below the rule of collection. :cool:

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Afternoon All!
I got some mowing done early this morning before it got too hot. Went to have my MRI on my head and couldn’t understand why the girl who was going to do it INSISTED that I keep my clothes on. She told me to remove my belt, empty my pockets and remove any jewelry and put it in the locker. I just assumed that meant get nekid! Oh well, her loss! :p
I should have results in a few days
I keep forgetting to ask...how do you like those cell phone lenses you bought a while back?

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to buy a couple new corals today. Will post some pics when I get them situated.
I wish I could buy some corals today, but my little tank is full. A few days ago the LFS had put this in the $30 section by accident and the Mgr. said that he would give it to me for that price if I wanted it. There is no where to put it though! ( These frags are on larger plugs for size reference)

1627572398418.png

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep forgetting to ask...how do you like those cell phone lenses you bought a while back?
I’m happy with them. They do a pretty good job for the price. Im sure there are better ones but they do help a lot, especially under the blues.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back