Good Morning!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure I could sleep better if i had a weight machine to sleep next to. I wouldn't have to use it to get tired, just looking at it would wear me out.
when we had one, the wife would hang the laundry on it. :rolleyes:

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when we had one, the wife would hang the laundry on it. :rolleyes:
Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reality GIF

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take Melatonin also (30mg) every night. Like Ned, my problem isn’t falling asleep, it’s the sudden wake up from the Cluster.
Imagine (not to sound graphic), being sound asleep and someone drives a red hot screwdriver into your eye. That’s how Clusters wake you up. Absolutely excruciating pain. Lasts a while then goes away as quickly as it came on. Makes me scared to go back to sleep because I know another one can happen at any time. When I’m in a cycle, Angela sleeps in the living Room. I can hear her crying because she knows what I’m going through. Wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy.
I understand. When my neck is out, I'm the same way. I take the 30 mg of melatonin just to get those few hours of sleep. Once it ebbs, the pain drives to up again. There is only so much you can take. You hit a wall of desperation and exhaustion. I am very very sorry that you are going through that. We do understand. I wish you luck with the doctors.

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand. When my neck is out, I'm the same way. I take the 30 mg of melatonin just to get those few hours of sleep. Once it ebbs, the pain drives to up again. There is only so much you can take. You hit a wall of desperation and exhaustion. I am very very sorry that you are going through that. We do understand. I wish you luck with the doctors.
thank You @CMMorgan
I had been dealing with these things for many years. When I finally went into remission, I thought they were done. I guess we can never let our guard down.
Im a trooper though! I have too much stuff to get done so I just roll with the punches.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter works at a vet clinic when she’s home from college. Tonight she walks in and says I brought a friend with me. It is a cat! Some lady came to the clinic with this stray cat. No microchip or anything. The cat rescue the clinic usually calls in these cases is too full already and could not take it. They ask if anyone is willing to take it and find a home for it. So of course my animal loving child says I will, but first need to make sure it’s healthy so not to bring anything home to her cat. The vet did give him an exam, male and already neutered, between 3 to 5 years old, tested negative for FIV and feline leukemia , and gave him vaccinations. One of the other vet techs said she’d pay for it all if my daughter could take the cat and find him a good home. My daughter really does work with a great bunch of people! So , now we have to find this cat a home. I am allergic so no, not keeping him.
DF9C1A0B-DCA7-4C62-97A7-F744895F8323.jpeg 74D9A207-38AF-4FBE-AD62-9559C9CC3445.jpeg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She has a big ♥️. That is a beautiful cat... If only they liked me. Lol
I went to a clients home today. They had a Burmese that looked like expensive velvet. It kept stalking me. The owner finally put him away. She said...at least he isn't growling at you. Cats growl? Good to know!
I hope you find little Oliver Twist there a forever home. Big hugs to your daughter.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Reefies.
took the day off.
the pups didn't get the memmo and got me up. :rolleyes:
oh well. nap later i guess.
maybe i'll hit tractor supply today and get the 50g rubbermaid and start the sump build for the frag tub.
maybe hit a few lfs.
or maybe just take a nap.
ducks unlimited dinner tonight.
have a great day.:cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
slept a little better last night. I guess the pred does work.
Im about to wake up the neighbors with the mower and weed whacker before it hits the high 90’s today.
Have a great day and STAY HYDRATED! ;)

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning. Sitting here drinking my coffee with my dog laying by me on the floor, Roomba is busy vacuuming so I don’t have to, life is good…. Oh wait, crap, W T F …Roomba just sucked in my dogs tail! He’s pulling trying to get away. o_O It’s all good he got it pulled out himself before I could even get up out of my chair. Whew, gotta watch that thing little buddy! lol poor doggie.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone! Yesterday I stopped by a LFS and left with an utter chaos. If you would have asked me before I went, I would have told you that I already had enough utter chaos in my life. :oops:

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All!
slept a little better last night. I guess the pred does work.
Im about to wake up the neighbors with the mower and weed whacker before it hits the high 90’s today.
Have a great day and STAY HYDRATED! ;)
Prednisone is a wonder drug. I was so upset when they stopped giving it to me. They would rather give me narcotics. (and we wonder why there is such a problem with addiction in this country)
Good morning. Sitting here drinking my coffee with my dog laying by me on the floor, Roomba is busy vacuuming so I don’t have to, life is good…. Oh wait, crap, W T F …Roomba just sucked in my dogs tail! He’s pulling trying to get away. o_O It’s all good he got it pulled out himself before I could even get up out of my chair. Whew, gotta watch that thing little buddy! lol poor doggie.
That is just Roomba getting payback. My dog attacks it. Literally - bites it and swats at it until she hits the button to turn it off. I am forever amazed at how smart dogs can be.

Have a good morning, Reefies!!

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning!
I filled my trash can with garage clutter yesterday, I must admit that the water bed liner and two heaters were never going to be used, the rusted out bottom for an old cage was just taking up space, the motorcycle helmets from 20 years ago that mice have been nesting in can go, the weed whacker and hedge trimmer that were broken when i got them at auction will never be used a bundled up plastic paint drop 'cloth'? is replaceable when i ever decide to paint again. it is mid 70's this morning and i have just explained why i don't need to work on my garage today so I might as well go for a ride.
coffee up n go !

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning
We took Rudy's fentanyl patch off. The skin is gone under it so we rebandaged it. He started trying to bite us. It must hurt a lot. He is laying here and has stopped trying to lick it.
I can now see 92% of the garage floor. The last 8% is going to be tough. A small table saw and belt sander on a stand.
Need to get another box so I can think outside of it and come up with something.

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy hump day! I'm looking forward to going and checking out the Packers training camp especially since AR12 decided he wants to play ball AND he brought back my all time favorite Randall Cobb!

In fishy news, it's time to get serious and finish the 75g rebuild now that vacation time is over.. Plumbing & aquascape coming up. Since this is going to be a FOWLR set up I really want to make the scape cool looking. I foresee a hammer and a lot of swearing in my future lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back